Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The boys getting acclimated

Toby snoozing

Toby looking out the window.

Simon....has taken up his "regular" place....this is exactly where he slept on my bed in Hungary!

Peeking out from behind the laundry basket in the closet. :-)





Transition is not only tough on humans, but on felines as well! Today was a BIG day for Toby and Simon. I took them out on leashes to the back yard for a short excursion and exploration adventure. I know, I know, I'm supposed to leave them in the house for 3 weeks. I almost made it two weeks. Now, they are under very close supervision and they were only out twice for about 10 minutes each time. The funniest part is that BOTH of them were completely crashed, wiped out sleepy this afternoon....moreso than usual. I think the excitement and stress is hitting their 11 year old bodies! :-)



The pix above are from before today.....getting used to their new digs!

No comments: