Friday, September 25, 2009

Two days before take-off

No, I'm not traveling anywhere, thankfully, actually. I'm loving settling in to my home and life in the U.S.

But it's two days before take-off...before I start an intensive internship here at the International House of Prayer. It's called Intro to IHOP and will be three months long, 6 days a week of classes, time in the prayer room and service. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. I woke up this morning very excited about starting on Monday because I need some structure in my life. :-)

It does mean that I will have to wake up earlier, like 4:45, to get to the gym earlier, so I can keep my workout schedule...which means early to bed!

So, off to bed now. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for this new season in your life, sis. pepus

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Thanks pepus! How are YOU doing?