Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miscellaneous

In yesterday's post, I noted that I have a "blog-stalker" from Milwaukee, WI. Now, I do need to show a bit of grace because I do check my friends blogs almost daily, and if I'm online more than once a day, I may even check them twice. However, I'm not sure I'm as consumed with checking blogs as Milwaukee.

Since Sunday, Milwaukee has checked my blog 10 times; since the beginning of the month, 46 times. Once again, Milwaukee, please identify yourself!

Enough said about 'blog-stalkers'. :-)

It's a fabulous morning here and I am loving the fall-like weather! The highway in the distance sounds a bit like a river...sort of....and the chirping of the crickets and calls of the birds remind me of the peacefulness of this place.

Another culture-shock I took note of last evening is free refills of drinks at restaurants! I love it! Yet another one is how LATE stores/shops are open. My friend Linda and I went into a Barnes and Noble bookstore at 8:30 p.m.! Most of the shops in that mall area were open til 9 or 10 p.m. I noted to Linda that most shops in Hungary would be closed by 6 at the latest.

That's enough today for my misc. blog. :-) Hope you enjoy it, Milwaukee! :-)

1 comment:

Kata Engi said...

Sorry to contradict you Arden, but in malls shops are open till 9 or 10 in Hungary, too. Thinki of Plaza, for example. Love, Kata