Sunday, July 05, 2009

More goodbyes in Hungary

My dear buddy, Barb, and Franci and Klari, precious friends....they saw me off at the airport. We all did pretty well until I started walking toward security....and then I wept my way through security! :-(

Melitta travelled from Kecskemet to Szeged to have lunch with me and say goodbye. Thanks precious friend! I miss you!

Kati and I have known each other for 18 years.......what a treasure, and as I type this, I have tears running down my cheeks!


My precious friend, Larisa....my camera was really acting up and refused to focus!





I know, I'm already in America, but I have pix from my last couple of days in Hungary that I've wanted to put on my blog. So, here you go. Doing this is challenging because I'm CRYING my eyes out....it's very painful....I miss you all!

No comments: