Wednesday, July 29, 2009

grass destruction and sunsets

Sunset from my back deck!


Setting a new lawn fashion statement for sure!







Ah the joys of homeownership. I bought the least expensive lawnmower, which does not have automatically adjustable wheels (i.e. you have to unscrew them and lower and raise each one...grrr) and was so impatient that I just decided to keep the mower in a 'wheely' so it wouldn't stall out....and so I got this cool stripey grass look going. I think it is the talk of the neighborhood and while no one has come to ask me for lawn-care advice, I think most everyone is quite jealous of my grass! Hee hee hee!!!


Last night, a new friend and I sat out on the deck and watched the sunset through the trees. It was very interesting to see the many bats flying around and hunting...but they stopped hunting as soon as it was almost dark.


No profound thoughts today...just enjoying the simple things of life like a place to live, beautiful sunsets, fellowship and the goodness of God!

No comments: