Saturday, July 11, 2009

The joys of moving

I'm still in the moving in process. And I'm looking for a car. Had an interesting experience today. The guy at a Honda place thought when I said, "I'd like you to crunch the numbers and see what kind of a deal you can give me," that I was BUYING the car. It was funny...in an odd sort of way when his boss came in and started "taking over" the deal and trying to convince me that if I didn't buy it today, it would be sold. I don't like pressure....so, I said 'thank you' and 'I'll call you!'

I still have bags to unpack because yesterday I decided to go to the prayer room, and then in the evening, I went to the Friday night service they have here...then a friend came home with me and we had a late dinner and she was my first guest to sleep over!

Anyway, for you blog readers, whom I love dearly, this is the latest. Praying God gives me HIS guidance in everything....making so many HUGE decisions is challenging and I need Holy Spirit to guide me!

No comments: