Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Szeged will be famous

The tower which will house the elevator for the tallest water slide in europe is on the left of the picture. Major construction is going on for this huge new water park which is due to open in December, 2009! The flag is the Hungarian flag!

The flag in this picture is the Szeged flag.

My city, Szeged, Hungary, is already famous for its fish soup (which I will miss, by the way) and its Pick salami (which I don't eat and won't miss). But it will be even more famous come next December.




In the picture above, you can see the very tall tower under construction. This is going to be the tallest water slide in europe!!! Yep, Szeged will boast the tallest slide in europe and this tower will have an elevator that people must ride to get to the top of the slide.




Guess I will have to come back and visit!

3 comments:

Samm and Andy said...

Szeged is My City and soon I will rename it Andy and my plans for world domination will start !!!!

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

ur hilarious! And quite deceived, I might add. :-))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you knew or not but because of this big project our church was almost removed from it's place because they needed more space. Finally they agreed that everybody can stay there and they will pay the church to do special adjustments to their building in order to be able to function normally in spite of the possible noise arround. It's pretty nice of them that they agreed to stop work for the time of the service on Sunday mornings.