Thursday, March 26, 2009

A mish-mash of images in Hungary

All of these yummy goodies....tempting!


Yes, I was able to snap this picture of this elderly man, enjoying his soup and beer this morning at about 10:30! My heart breaks, wondering if he has anyone to eat with or anywhere to eat besides here....

I will sorely miss this man...I buy eggs from him every week! Fresh eggs from his farm are amazingly tasty!



As I was walking to the post office the other day, I saw this line of people waiting outside this second-hand clothing shop. Waiting, waiting, waiting to get in on a Monday morning when the "pickins" are good. I strolled inside after going to the post office and these same people were almost frantically rummaging through piles and piles of clothes.....


Life is definitely interesting and always an adventure........I will miss it!


No comments: