Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Birthday and ICF

Timi and Arden. Timi made this balloon flower for me for my b-day!

Worship at ICF!


I'm not sure WHAT I was doing?????



Edith along the Tisza River!!!!



My friend Edith Bond, who lives in Debrecen, came to Szeged to teach at ICF on Friday night. She blessed me by coming a day early and we got to hang out all day Friday, enjoying a gorgeously spring-like day here in Szeged.








ICF was very sweet, and I was completely surprised as the leadership team bought me a cake and my dear friend Eszter also baked me a cake! Thankfully, the focus of the evening was on Jesus, with a little 'pause' for singing Happy Birthday and enjoying cake together!








Erik did a great job leading worship and some flag waving and dancing broke out with a couple of people! Edith spoke on the book of Philippians giving numerous exhortations to us all!




No comments: