Friday, March 27, 2009

A new day for my boys!

I've had my boys, Toby and Simon, who are of feline lineage (?), 11 years now! During those 11 years, they've probably each worn a collar for a total of 2 days.

Today is a new day. I decided I need to ease them into getting used to having an ID collar on and bought each of them new collars. (IDs will come later). When I tried to get them to wear collars a few years ago, they went nuts, trying to rip them off, so I was a bit leery.

However, so far so good. They don't like them very much, but they are tolerating them so far. This way, if when they get to America they decide to jump the fence and wander the new neighborhood, they will have some ID on them. Plus, they will have microchips implanted before the big trip...have to do that now to be legal!

Pictures of my boys sporting their new collars will come in a subsequent blog.

No comments: