Thursday, January 29, 2009

Strange..........

I just got a 'notice' from hotmail as I was sending out my prayer letter. It basically said I've sent too many emails in one 24-hour period and will have to try again in 24 hours to send any more emails. They say it's to cut down on junk mail, etc., and once I have "proved myself" that I am not sending junk mail, then things will change.

Can you say grrrrr......

I'm so glad that in my life with God, I don't have to "prove to Him" that I'm worthy; and I'm thrilled that He doesn't send me a message saying, "You've prayed too much today...check in with me tomorrow!"

Guess these little incidents can be teachable moments, huh?

I still say, grrrrrrr................

3 comments:

Samm and Andy said...

Googlemail is your friend without the rubbish adverts

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

yea, I have a gmail account but it's a pain to switch all addresses over, etc. can you show me how???? :)

Anonymous said...

grrr is an important sound and "groan" that is completely understandable!- jwatson