Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spoiled by technology...and when it doesn't work?

I've definitely become spoiled by technology, and when it doesn't work like I want it to, well....I become a bit of a brat. You see, I wanted to watch Third Day Worship at Trinity Chapel in Powder Springs, GA....great church by the way: www.trinitychapel.org I've been looking forward to the "relaunch" of 3rd day worship for 7 months; that's the last time they had 3rd day before the major construction project began. All day today, I've been waiting to log on--I basically planned my day around it cuz it is such a great time to worship with friends from home via internet! Anyway, I log on today, and no Third Day Worship being broadcast. I was on skype with a friend from there and had him call the church...nope, no live broadcast today...how SAD am I? Pretty sad...I've become spoiled with the worship at this church via internet and am hungry to join them as they run hard after God, so this "setback" is a very sad thing for me to face as a spoiled technology brat. Oh well, next week I'll be at a rockin' conference for three days, so I'll get LIVE worship!! Yippee!!!

No comments: