Monday, October 08, 2007

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

About 2 years ago, I started "subscribing" to the 'Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin' via internet. In the past two weeks, every single email from them has been RIGHT ON with where I am and what I'm facing right now. God has really used these to encourage me, and I hope maybe you too will be encouraged by some of today's thoughts from Bill and Marsha Burns.

You have heard it said, My people, that crisis will bring you into divine order, and I say to you that this is truth. When you are in the fire, My glory shall come forth. Have you not heard of the fourth man in the fire? Even in these days I visit you in the fires of tribulation and in the trials of your life. I am bringing you to a place you have never been before, a place beyond where you have ascended to. I am bringing you to a place of glory in My Kingdom, which has yet to be visited by your generation. And, I remind you that you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood. So come without hesitation, and allow the fire to burn, for surely it shall consume the works of the flesh, and what will be left is your spirit shining brightly in the Kingdom of God, doing exploits in His name. These indeed are your best days yet. Arise, and shake off every hindrance. Come before Me in faith, and we will walk together in victory...

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns - - October 8, 2007: Be strong, beloved, and refuse to allow the enemy to single you out and whisper in your ear of your failures and shortcomings. The attack against you will come with singular intensity to make you feel like you are the only one "not getting it." It is designed to paralyze you with condemnation so that you can't hear My voice or the voice of encouragement from those around you. Rise up and shut the door to the accuser of the brethren by not receiving the devil's lies. You can choose to only receive the truth of My word, says the Lord, which will usher you into the realm of supernatural victory. John 8:44b " He (the devil) was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it."

No comments: