Monday, October 15, 2007

More Jason Upton

Once again, as I was walking around the city today doing errands, I had my music on and this Jason Upton song TOTALLY ministered to me. The lyrics are simple, and it is the MUSIC itself which is so powerful, with piano, flute, drum and guitar....but the lyrics too are wonderful.

"Heal me, come and heal me,
I know that you can do it,
I know that you can do it;
Jesus, heal me, heal me
I'm depending on You, I'm depending on You,
O Jesus.
You come and heal me, Jesus, heal me,
I'm depending on You, I'm trusting in You,
O Jesus.
O Jesus, come and heal me,
I'm depending on You, I'm trusting in you,
I'm calling on you, O Jesus,
Your blood.
I am trusting in You, yea, Jesus,
O Jesus, yea, healer,
I'm trusting in You, all my hope is in You,
O Jesus, O Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!
Jesus, Healer, O I'm depending on you,
I'm hoping in You, Lord, sweet Jesus,
Jesus, come heal us, o we're depending on You,
Our hope is in You, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!
Jesus, Healer, we're depending on You, Hoping in You,
O sweet Jesus."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i found your blog by typing in those lyrics in google..can you tell me this song please?

Unknown said...

Anyone here? lol I really need this song! I heard it but can't find it anywhere

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Hey Kristen, here is the link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvpDisoU9qY

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! ;)