Friday, October 26, 2007

International Christian Fellowship - week 4





What a great and blessed night tonight at ICF! We had about 27 people, 6 of whom were brand new! Gee, if we had everyone together who has come in the last month, we'd have quite a crowd! Bring all of them Lord!


We were blessed to have my "boss", Tom Foley, join us this evening, and the pictures are mostly his doing!


Before the evening began, a 13 year old Hungarian girl named Regina came up to me and handed me a card she had made me. On it she had written a verse in Hungarian and she said this as well: "You have a fire in you from God!" I wanted to CRY...this summer, I was encouraged by someone to pray that God would increase His fire in me...so here is this little girl, telling me she sees His fire in me! Wow, Go God!


Erik gave a great talk from John 1 when John's disciples start following Jesus; very encouraging and challenging.


We continue to pray that Jesus is lifted up and glorified through all that we do and say! The first picture shows prayer time before ICF begins. The secnd picture is before beginning the singing part of worship. The third shows Tom Foley and his good friend Gabor. And finally, Erik, giving his talk.

No comments: