Friday, October 02, 2009

First week of Intro

This blog entry is a bit premature since officially, my first week of Intro to IHOP doesn't end until Sunday afternoon. But I'll give the low-down so far!

Incredible. Long days. Short nights. Quick meals between sessions. Long hours in the prayer room soaking in the presence of the Lord and praying for the nations. Great times of worship. Sweet times of intimacy with the Lord in His Word and in prayer. Amazing group of 65 people all taking Intro together. Another amazing group of 15 folks from the "older generation" (50+) who are taking Simeon right alongside us. Overload of information. Incredibly humble leadership.

We've been told this is 3-months of RECEIVING time. That's tough to tell people who are in ministry or who love to minister to others. But that's the goal... that we would RECEIVE for 3-months. Oh, what a blessing and what JOY!

I got a sore throat on the second day which has developed into a full-blown cold, but I'm drinking tons of tea with honey and lemon and pressing through. I get to sleep in tomorrow morning....and I have MONDAY totally off! SLEEP will be in order for sure! Oh, and maybe grocery shopping!

Loving it...so thankful I can be here and get filled up, prepared, set-up...hee hee heee....for whatever God has for me! So, there you have it, blog readers....an update on how I'm doing. Now, can I hear from some of you via email, maybe, to know how YOU are doing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MISS CAMPBELL!!!!! =D
I am Enikő Kocsis, I am so glad I found your blog! I don't know why but I can not log in to my facebook account...I have been planning to write a couple of e-mails for you nowadays but I had no idea what you address was. Tee-hee I found you, yay. =D
I am very glad to see you love your new job and I hope you get better soon. =)
I have been listening to your cd a lot since September, I miss you so much! Especially because our new teacher - Jennifer Tuss- has a voice that is very similar to yours and even after a month I have to keep reminding myself that it is not you in the classroom. Sometimes it is a bit weird. xD
She is cool by the way, I like her too. =)
Please sleep lots, be refreshed and healthy next week. =D
Best wishes: Enci

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Szia Eniko! Great to hear from you! Send me your email address and I'll write you! Glad you are enjoying Ms. Tusz! She's wonderful and please tell her I said hello! I do love my new "job"...completely volunteer and unpaid, but I'm loving what I'm learning! Hi to the class from me, ok? Miss you all!