Monday, April 20, 2009

Yet more springtime pix


The yellow tower through the trees is city hall.


City Hall.







The newly renovated water tower and square at St. Istvan's ter!
I was being my bold self today. Yesterday, I took pictures in all these places and then accidentally deleted them...so today, I returned to these parts of the city to retake pictures.
In the main city square, where city hall is located, one is not supposed to walk on the grass...well, I did. I walked with confidence, pretending I was a professional photographer on a very important assignment...hee hee hee....and I was able to snap some fun pictures. These are just a smattering. Enjoy spring with us here in Szeged, Hungary!





7 comments:

Mary Jill said...

Very beautiful, creative and I am so sorry I am missing spring in Szeged. Miss you 2!!! Love, MJ

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Oh, you will be here next spring! Miss you lots! How ARE YOU?????

Laci Vass said...

These pictures are amazing Miss Campbell!
Laci

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Thanks, Laci! I think I'd like to be a photographer! What do you think?

Laci Vass said...

I would totally encourage you to do so :) I beleive that the moments you captured with your camera in the last few days are stunning.I think i would be a fan of your photography... :D

Laci Vass said...

*believe

Anonymous said...

fantastic pictures - miss professional!
blosomtoo