Saturday, April 04, 2009

Car repair in Hungary

I bumped a car in front of me a couple of months ago. That driver drove on, I assume with no damage. I had a dent in my front bumper. It was noticeable....and I decided before selling, I should get it repaired. It didn't compromise the safety one bit, it was just not so pretty anymore.

So, my friend Zoli, who helped me buy the car, also helped me find a repair person. I think we found the best guy in town. You see, I kept hearing that they would have to heat the bumper, which would damage the paint, so they would have to repaint, etc. And even the guy we found said it might need to be repainted.

Well, we picked it up today...it looks absolutely perfect...and he did not have to repaint! Whoo hoo! But the best part was the cost for the repair. I told this guy, after paying him 8000 HUF (about $35), that I would send every person I knew to him because of his excellent work, as well as his GREAT prices!

Now, I just need to find someone who wants to buy my beautiful Honda Jazz at the end of June!

No comments: