Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Szeged basketball! Sweet victory!

Sweet victory!










I grew up being competitive...I've calmed down tremendously, but I still enjoy seeing "my team" win. Last night, the rematch between Szeged and Pecs women's basketball teams took place here in Szeged. Pecs pretty much cleaned Szeged's clock on Sunday in Pecs, but Szeged really shut them down last night!



One kind of wild thing happened last night...after the game, I ran into one of my colleagues from school who told me his cousin plays on the Pecs team...and she played in the WNBA in the U.S. for a number of years! It was fun to meet her and hear a bit about her experiences as a professional player!


My friend Michelle Maslowski, who plays for Szeged, turned her ankle last night and sprained it pretty badly.


Anyway, the best 2 of 3 final game will be this coming Friday night in Pecs. I can't go, but it should be good!

No comments: