Friday, April 03, 2009

Scott DeHerrera.....class of '82!

Sure wish I had pix from high school to compare! :-)



As I stepped off the 4/6 tram in Budapest at Oktagon and crossed the street towards the Burger King, I started wondering, "Hm, maybe I should have asked Scott what he'd be wearing.



No need. I just looked for the military haircut and the warm eyes and smile! We recognized each other immediately, and headed off to enjoy a nice dinner and a couple of hours of catching up on 20 some years since high school graduation!



What a treasure this evening was with this friend! We were never at a loss for words and it was fun to see where life had led each of us! For me it was REALLY encouraging to know that one of my high school classmates had lived most of his adult life overseas and was just as european, if not moreso, as I am!



Thanks, Scott, for a great evening...and yes, I love facebook!




1 comment:

Scotty D said...

Thanks Arden, it was memorable for me too. Life goes by quickly and it is in those moments when you stop...and breathe that memories are made. I have wonderful memories of that night too.

Friends Always,

Scott