Monday, April 13, 2009

Places and people I will miss

Barb and me....I'm trying to look so serious!

This is a fabulous walking/biking trail that stretches for about 6 km along the Tisza River!


Sunset over the Tisza!



Farmland and hot air balloons on a beautiful spring evening!




The question keeps coming up: "So, what are you going to miss when you leave Hungary?" One person I will really miss (amongst many) is my dear friend Barb. She and I have known each other since 1991 when she was a student of mine...her senior year in high school. We've maintained a close friendship through the years, shared lots of tears, laughter, love for movies and pizza, and most importantly, a love for Jesus!

I will miss Barb and walks with her along this beautiful "trail" next to the Tisza River!

No comments: