Tuesday, March 28, 2006

God's abundant blessings

I was having "one of those days"; as I finished teaching one of my classes and I was walking back to the English staff room, I was praying, "Lord, you know where I am today; you know my heart; you know exactly what is going on...Lord, would you do a miracle for me today and let the package that my friend sent over 2 weeks ago arrive today? I know it is probably sitting in some post office room on some shelf, but you can get it off that shelf and have it delivered today. Would you please?"

I went to teach the next class, and as I finished and was returning the key to the staff room, one of my colleagues approached me, holding a big blue box, which I KNEW was my package!!!! I nearly screamed, then nearly cried...God is soooooooo good, and as I sit here worshiping with the CD that was enclosed in that box, I am experiencing a very BIG taste of just how much my Father delights in me, His daughter.

No comments: