Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New look for the blog

Oh, boy, what a challenge it has been to find a new look for my blog. This all started when a friend suggested I put together a "rental blog" for my house in Kansas City. Well, I have not done that yet...I wanted to play around with a cool background another friend told me how to get. So, for now, this is the "new look" for my blog, mainly because I am too tired at this point to continue searching, AND I need to get started on the house blog! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to wordpress.com, they are better than blogger. Have nice backgrounds, and you can even make some post locked

Mary Jill said...

So, how did you do this??? I really want a fresh look Love u and miss u!!!MJ

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

MJ, well, click on the little icon at the top of my blog on the left...something about cutest blogs, and that will lead you through it all. Just be sure to do the "add a gadget" at the BOTTOM of your blog, not on the side. It took me about an hour to figure that one out! Love and miss you too!