Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Call in Washington, DC

Just a small taste of the crowds at "The Call".


Luis and Jill Cataldo, vital workers for the ministry of "The Call", and more importantly, dear friends!


Looking out over the crowds from our special seating!


Lynn and me...enjoying the day!


Yep, that's Jill Austin and Stacey Campbell...I got to say hello to Jill!

Thousands of people gathered on the Mall in Washington, DC today for "The Call"...a solemn assembly to fast and pray for the nation and for nations of the world! I met up with George and Lynn Ainsworth, dear friends, and we made our way toward the stage, looking for friends Jill and Luis Cataldo. I realized very early on it would take a miracle to find them...as we approached the stage, the Lord whispered: "Look to the right"...I did, and my eyes immediately saw Jill Cataldo! We were blessed to be invited to sit in the section with ministers and speakers. It was a wonderful day with amazing worship, prayer and repentance for our nation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was able to watch part of The Call online and pray along with all of you! Amazing!!