Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A new day!!!

ceo for the kids
Yesterday, I was frustrated....I was in a Hungarian language group that was WAY above my head. It's a new day!!! Now I'm in the right group; it's large, 12 of us, but this is my level. I'm being stretched, but I also know a lot.....I'm right where I should be. There are things I don't know, but some of the others in the group do know them; and visa versa. We're all in the same boat together, helping and encouraging one another. THIS is a great picture of what the church is like, when it works well. God is stretching us, and we are in it together, encouraging and helping each other to draw closer to our Lord Jesus. God never gives us more than we can handle, but always wants us to grow more and more in His grace and mercy, so that we can pour out HIS love.

No comments: