Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick trip to VA

This is me and my dear, dear friend, Maria! This is the kind of friend everyone needs...we were best friends, then hit the roughest patch which pretty much tore us apart for a season, and then God's grace, mercy and forgiveness brought lasting healing to our hearts and we are heart-friends for life!


Maria has five boys, three of whom are pictured here! She's one of the most amazing moms I've ever met!


This is my precious friend, Chris...once again, an amazing mom of three, and incredible friend through the years! I'm so blessed!




This time last week, I was getting ready to fly out to Virginia to attend a conference in Fredericksburg called Awaken the Dawn. What a precious 5 days the Lord gave me at the conference, but even more importantly with dear, dear friends! Mind you, I love my new life and my new friends in Kansas City, and I miss all my precious friends in Hungary, but these friends in VA have been friends of mine for decades. They are priceless, especially when you can pick up with them right where you left off, even after having not spoken with them in years! Sadly, I was so caught up in talking with my Charlottesville friends that I have no pictures with them, but I love you BA, CW, KP, LA, GA, TF, BD, and all the rest I was sooooooo blessed to give hugs to at my home church, Trinity, and at Christ Community! This is a heart-felt THANK YOU to everyone who so richly blessed me and filled my love-tank....remember my 2nd commandment musings below???....with the Love of the Father manifested through each one of you!

2 comments:

Dana Butler said...

Glad you had a good trip!

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Thanks Dana! It was more than good! :-)