Sunday, June 07, 2009

More goodbyes..............


Saying goodbyes at ICD!















I love this picture of Edith! :-)
This will be a month of goodbyes. Lots of tears, lots of heart-wrenching moments, and busy-ness beyond imagination! Alas, God's grace is sufficient.






Saturday night, I was back in Debrecen after my brief visit to Ukraine and took part in a worship service at the International Church of Debrecen. After the service, they had a going away party for Edith Bond, a dear friend and fellow missionary from New Zealand, who returns to her home country to care for her aging mother.


I've been blessed to know Edith for the past 4 years, learn from her, laugh with her, pray and worship with her, and see the Lord use her in mighty ways in mine and others' lives!



God-speed, Edith, as you return to kiwi land and serve the Lord by caring for your mother! I will miss you!!!!





No comments: