Monday, June 22, 2009

Goodbye party with some former Bible study folks

Klari's dad.....a great man of God!


Gabi, Jozsi and Timi.


Arden with my dear friends, Franci and Klari!


Zsuzsi and Aron...a little worship time.



Elza, my sweet friend!






My dear friend and sister in the Lord, Klari, and her husband, Franci, organized a small gathering of those who could come, who were a part of a home Bible study I hosted in my flat from 2000-2006. I am so blessed by these men and women who love the Lord, and it is exciting to see how HE is leading each of them!



The party began about 5 p.m. and Franci drove us all home at midnight! I LOVE that Hungarians know how to spend time with one another and I will miss this aspect of this culture!



More importantly, I will miss these dear, precious friends!

1 comment:

Mary Jill said...

Wow! What a packed weekend you had!! Wonderful - all of your special events! - Enjoy these last few days! Wish I were there to help you with the sorting/packing etc.Love & Miss yoU! MJ