Friday, June 12, 2009

Last ICF meeting for 08-09 academic year

Here's Tom Foley, the CEO of CEO, playing frisbee....ooops, missed! :-)



Erik, leading us in worship, alongside his fiance, Sara! They will get married in August in Sweden and I get to go to the wedding! whoo hoo!!! They will also continue to co-lead ICF again from September!



Fellowship, worship, writing down prayer requests! There are 7 different nations represented in this picture....Sweden, Nigeria, United States, Great Britain, Romania, Serbia and Hungary!!!



Choosing who we will pray for!



Frisbee fun!




The weather was crisp, clear and perfect for our last meeting with ICF folks, outside at Mattyas square. We played frisbee, sat and talked, worshipped the Lord, wrote down prayer requests on paper and then did a grab-bag and chose one person to pray for during the summer, said 'see you laters', and just enjoyed being together!


I'm sad..........

It's hitting me slowly...........

I won't be here, but ICF will carry on, praise God! It's His anyway!

I will miss everyone terribly............

OUCH............

2 comments:

Lea Coppage said...

Isaiah 43:19:

See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.

Praying for your heart, my Friend -- Lea

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Amen! Each day, I feel more and more ready for a new thing! It's amazing...and this passage is perfect! Thanks for praying!