Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feeling very loved!

My dear friend, Krisztina, organized the whole party and hosted it at her lovely home!


My precious English department colleagues!



What a fun gathering!



Krisztina and her family, Zoli, Adel, Dani and Barnabas!





I don't think anyone has ever been able to pull off a surprise party for me! I've always "known" somehow. But my colleagues were successful, and I was floored by a wonderful surprise party for my "going away" yesterday! I cried, others cried, we enjoyed FABULOUS food, laughed, talked, and enjoyed being together! I will miss these friends....not just colleagues, but really friends....and I say THANK YOU to them!!!

1 comment:

Mary Jill said...

SO glad you had a memorable and great surprise!! Miss you LOTS, looking forward to saying hello to you :-). Looking for you on line for a Skype chat. Love, MJ