Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Greetings from sunny Arizona, where my father says, "it's cold here" and I am breathing in a sigh as I take off my large winter coat and enjoy the 50 degree F. weather! I'll take 50 over the bitingly cold temps we had in Kansas City!

It's Christmas morning here, I woke up before my alarm, having travelled yet one more time zone west-ward, and am enjoying the quiet of the morning before one of my brothers and his family come over to open gifts and fill the house with the laughter, joy, enthusiasm and fun of Christmas! The tree was all decorated when I arrived yesterday and a plethora of gifts littered the floor beneath it.

On Friday, our entire family will be together for the first time in I don't know how many years! We only get about 24 hours together, but hey, I'll take 24 hours over nothing!

My parents are thrilled to have us all here, and I look forward to seeing all that God has in store!

Wishing you and all of yours the most blessed Christmas ever...FILLED with the overflowing, abundant grace and LOVE of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is THE reason for the season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God for your safe arrival in AZ! And how awesome will it be for you and your family to be together! What an amazing gift for your folks! Merry Christmas to the whole fam from the Foleys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Arden, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas in Arizona with your family! I was so thankful to be with my family in Ohio for Christmas, but I'll be heading to Arizona myself in a few days. My January rotation is on the Gila River Indian Reservation south of Phoenix. Save me some sunshine!

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Glad you too had a blessed Christmas! Will be praying for you as you do your rotation here. PLEASE write me email and keep me posted...or facebook or something! Miss you!