Friday, December 26, 2008

Laughter!!!!!!!!!!

If you have ever played the game "spoons", you know how fun, wild and filled with laughter it can be! Throw in some good ole intensity and competitiveness and you can really have a great time! Only one person suffered from a split lip as my nephew grabbed the spoon and then flung his arm upward, meeting my brother's lip!

This is the first time all 4 siblings in my family have been together in probably 5 years...my parents are thrilled, and we are laughing like crazy! What a blessing!

We've been laughing hard for the entire afternoon and evening practically, and I am so very, very thankful for the laughter! I realize I don't laugh enough...and I need to more.

Building precious memories....sorry no pix, but I'm not on my computer.

No comments: