Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ice storm.........hee hee hee

Well, my flight is at 6 something in the morning. I had planned to leave about 3:30 a.m.....but now that the ice is coming..is here...I'm thinking 2:30 a.m. might be a better departure time, so I can inch my way along to the airport. :-) Oh the joys of midwestern winters. Should be interesting travelling tomorrow! Hope I make it to my folks for Christmas!

They have a great bookstore here at IHOP...I'm so tempted to buy lots of things...but knowing what I know about the future, that would be silly......so, I'll restrain myself.

No major insights these days...well, yes I have, but I'm not in the mood yet to blog them. Just in learning mode, and listening mode, and being mode. It's GOOD!

Have a BLESSED Christmas everyone...not sure when I'll blog again....am starting to snap some pix, so stay tuned if I can get logged on in Arizona!

Go read this COOL verse: 2 Thessalonnians 3:5.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A leader from youth group is flying out there tomorrow to go to IHOP and I thought of you! :) Merry Christmas, love ya! Katie

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

WOW! I'll be interested to hear what your leader thinks!