Friday, December 19, 2008

Made it to U.S.

Hi there to the 3 people who read my blog! Hee hee hee!!! I made it to the U.S. and am in Kansas City, sitting in a coffee shop here at the International House of Prayer! Had to RUN to make all my connecting flights, and my luggage made it all the way to Dallas....I saw it and rechecked it.....and then RAN to catch my flight to Kansas City! I made it but the luggage didn't. It's being delivered to me today! Yippee!

So, stay tuned for more updates! I'm pretty tired, but pressing through to get on this time zone! Off to buy some groceries!

5 comments:

Mary Jill said...

So glad you made it!!! I always enjoy having my luggage delivered :-)as long as it comes the next day!! In midst of BIG snowstorm here on the eastcoast. Good thing you got in when you did. Miss you, Love, MJ

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this side of the Atlantic! May your time be fruitful and blessed! -TF

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah! the three people have now left comments :)

love you
lewella

The Loux Family said...

Hi Arden! We got to meet Tammy and had a great time talking with her. We only wish you could have been there too. We will definitely have you over to our home when you come to Kansas City.

Thanks so much for all your support, love and prayers in the comments you've made on our blog! You are so precious! You are making a difference in the lives of many! I know there are times that you may wonder whether or not you are making a difference or not (we all do sometimes). The Lord is using you as His vessel to pour out His hope and salvation to so many who need His life to flow through them. I'm so glad that I've come to know you and look forward to knowing you even better.

Love, hugs and blessings,

Renee'

Anonymous said...

I'm number five! Miss you in Hungary, but I'm really glad you get to be there. I think that Jo, Karen, and I will be coming down to Szeged the weekend of Jan 25. Hope to see you then, my Buddy! -- Lea