Thursday, September 01, 2005

Swim lessons........again..........

It's Thursday night, and I find myself at the swimming pool under the stars now, as the light wanes early....at least before 8:00 when swimming starts. I doned my cap and goggles, and after 100 meters, my goggles were completely foggy. So, I yanked them down around my neck and proceeded to swim goggle-less...not too big a deal when swimming backstroke, but it dawned on me just how much more clearly I could see without my goggles!!! The Lord reminded me of the verse in Corinthians: Now we see through a glass darkly, but then we shall see face to face. It was so much easier to see everything without the foggy goggles on...I swam straighter, I swam harder and enjoyed myself a whole lot more. Hmmmm, there's something to be said about having clear vision.......

No comments: