Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thursdays at the Library cafe


Because I've moved to "part-time" status in my teaching job at school, I've got Thursdays and Fridays "off" to devote more time to people and ministry. The Lord put on my heart in January to begin going to the University Library cafe for a couple of hours each Thursday and "be available" for those interested in coming to talk, seek counsel, or whatever! These days have been a true blessing for me as our relationships are being strengthened, and most importantly, relationships with God are being encouraged and strengthened.

These three beauties, Sara, Judit and Klari are precious women of God. Sara, from Sweden, is studying medicine and is on the leadership team of ICF. Judit, from Serbia, is also on the ICF leadership team, was my student for 4 years in high school, and is studying English at the university. Klari, from Hungary, was my student for 3 years in high school and is studying Spanish and Italian at the university...she will get married this summer to a wonderful Italian man, Francesco! We hope Francesco gets a job in Szeged and Klari and he can be an active part of ICF from September!

I love that we can share our lives in Christ together during this season God has us together!

No comments: