Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feeding the soul

Boys' choir from Piarista High School in Szeged.


A young harpist! Wow!


Youth orchestra from Perrysburg, OH

It's important to feed our souls with things we enjoy! A colleague of mine at school let me know about a concert last week; turns out it was a "Youth" concert at a local high school featuring young musicians from Szeged and young musicians from our "sister" city of Perrysburg, OH. Above are some of the pictures from that concert which really did feed my soul with wonderful music!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perrysburg is a suburb of Toledo where I live! In fact, I heard this youth orchestra a couple months ago at a Chinese New Year celebration here in Toledo. I was surprised to see them on your blog!

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

they are good!