Thursday, March 27, 2008

My back...

Agi and her massage table, oils and creams!
Sweet Agi, who has a living relationship with Jesus!

Every so often, some of you ask about my back, knowing that in years past, I've faced some major issues with it. Well, glory to God for not only spiritual inner healing, but also His grace in giving me His wisdom, my back is doing very, very well. Part of that physical healing is a direct result of this woman's ministry, which is therapeutic massage. Pictured above is Agi, from whom I receive regular, full body massages, and through whom I have learned about adjusting my diet, both of which have combined with spiritual healing to produce a much healthier back! Glory to God for HIS great work, through His Spirit, His servants and most importantly, His grace! Thanks for all your prayers re: my back...I continue to pray for health and continued healing, and I thank you for agreeing with me in that prayer! May we ALL walk in His perfect healing!

No comments: