Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sowing

Hey blog readers,

I'd like to sow financial seed into the Budapest Prayer Room when I go there in November. Here's how you can be involved:

Buy my book, Walking Forward - Discoveries in Freedom and Forgiveness.

Just $13 gets you the book (including shipping) and ANY financial gift over that amount will go directly to the Budapest Prayer Room! So, you get a book AND you sow into the nations.

Email me: tmhunarden@gmail.com and let me know how many books you want, your address, and I'll mail them to you! I have heard nothing but good things from people who've already read it, and many want to share it with friends...so, keep it in mind for Christmas gifts as well!

Blessings on you as you help advance the Kingdom world-wide!

Check out: www.walkingforward-arden.blogspot.com

No comments: