Sunday, October 10, 2010

The day has come....

Sadly, the day has come....

Blondie found her way into the house....

Now she thinks she can come in anytime I'm not home and feast on whatever she finds.....

For some reason, my once bold and confrontational boys are allowing her to have her way....

....to eat their food....

....to be in their territory....

She dashes OUT the cat door when I come home.

This provokes me to some spiritual musings, of course.

First, I have nothing against female cats...or females in general....my beef is with this spirit that has been around since Old Testament times.

Jezebel. I know, I know, people throw around, "She's such a Jezebel," or "He's under a Jezebel spirit," like discussions around the water cooler on Mondays after NFL football Sunday.

And truly, this is not that serious of a blog entry. It's just interesting for me to see this blonde kitty (no, this has nothing to do with her being blonde either) wants control and exerts control; she is not seeking to love and be loved, but control and take over as evidenced by the sad submission both my male cats have fallen prey to.

Over-analyzing? Of course. Seeing spiritual truths in everyday life? Trying. Desiring to provoke any readers to wakey, wakey? Absolutely.

No comments: