Thursday, October 28, 2010

Does prayer work? I think so!

I am currently doing research on human trafficking with Exodus Cry. I'm also leading an hour-long prayer focus on Wednesdays where we pray for the Lord to stop human trafficking, specifically in Eastern Europe. During the month of October, there has been a recurring emphasis on Romania...various people in our group continued to come back to this nation (along with other nations), but today, I was floored by something I read.

In my research this week on human trafficking in Romania, I came across an article about a MAJOR bust of a child-trafficking ring out of Romania, trafficking children into the UK, which occurred in October!!!

God pretty much blows me away with His goodness and His reminders that He does indeed answer prayer!

1 comment:

Dana Butler said...

WOW!! That is AWESOME!! God is amazing... wow.