Friday, August 27, 2010

Here it is!


After heeding the advice of a few friends, I decided to self-publish writing I've been working on/sitting on for the past couple of years.


The book is called: Walking Forward - Discoveries in Freedom and Forgiveness


An encapsulated description: it's a cross between a journal and a devotional.


The book includes stories and events from my life through which God taught me lessons about both walking in increasing freedom in the Lord and learning forgiveness. My hope and prayer is that people who read it and grapple with the one or two questions at the end of each chapter will be challenged and encouraged to draw closer to Jesus and walk forward into more freedom and forgiveness. I also hope that it will inspire people to hear the voice of God in their every day experiences and how He wants to speak to each of us through those situations.


If you want to buy a copy, email me: tmhunarden@gmail.com

3 comments:

Dana Butler said...

awesome! so excited for you. would love a copy... will hopefully purchase one in the next couple months. :) congratulations!!

Mary Jill said...

Of course I want a copy!!! Congrats - the book looks beautiful!!! That was quick! Was that your photo? Love & Miss you!!!

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Hey MJ! I will bring you one in November...can you wait that long? hee hee hee!!! Incredibly, that was not my photo...Xulon came up with that one...perfect for at least 2 of the stories in the book! Praying Jesus is glorified through it!