Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Visiting Hungary in November!

The past 24 hours have been wonderful! I've been praying for a while about a return visit to Hungary to visit friends, ministries, etc., and finally, having found an EXCELLENT ticket price for November, booked a ticket! Whoo hooo! Not only will I be in Hungary, but my dear friend and missionary there is organizing a ministry trip into Romania...so, this will be a VERY productive trip! Thank you Lord for Your provision!

More importantly, I've heard from a number of Hungarian friends...and ALL of them are THRILLED about my coming! I don't think I've felt THIS MUCH LOVE in a while. Oh, I know I'm loved, but this is almost overwhelming the responses I'm receiving from friends there. One friend, who reads my blog...hee hee hee...said I'm arriving on her birthday and I am the best birthday present she could ask for! This is humbling to me beyond words!

Another friend on facebook reminded me today that it is 107 days til I get there! HA HA HA! I had to laugh out loud about that one!

So, while my identity and "success" is based 100% in simply being a daughter of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, having people love you is a sweet icing on the cake of life!

Oh, by the way, I spent 45 minutes on a skype call today to my former neighbor in Hungary who speaks no English and practiced Hungarian...so far, I still got it, although slipping a bit!

No comments: