Wednesday, December 02, 2009

New laptop!

Did you know it took between 10 and 15 minutes for my old laptop to boot up and start running?

Did you know that in the last 3 weeks, as I would be typing on my old laptop, it would freeze and then lose half of the sentence, thus forcing me to retype everything about ever 3 seconds or so?

Did you know my old laptop was about 8 years old?

Did you know that each time I went to shut down, it would find some error and then would have to be forceably shut down?

So, all that said, my dear bud here, Mark, did all the research and went with me during the Thanksgiving break and helped me to buy a new laptop!!! AND, because of a mix-up in advertising at a shop here, they gave us a brand new one for the price of the refurbished model! It was a good black Friday for me! So, I now have a new laptop and I am LOVING IT!

Merry early Christmas to me! :-)

No comments: