Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blast from the NU past!


A little over a week ago, I got "friended" on Facebook by this guy named Paul! I was wondering, "do I know this guy?" Then he sent me a note about seeing my update in the Northwestern magazine...and it clicked: It's Czaz!!!!!

It turns out Paul Czaszewicz is in Kansas City! So, we had the blessing today of meeting again for the first time in 24 years!!!!! The Lord is sooooooooo good and it was soooooooooo much fun to catch up on the past 24 years as well as enjoy an evening at a service here at IHOP! Thanks for friending me, Czaz!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arden, I'm doing genealogy on my father's family surname CZASZEWICZ -- if you could pass my e-mail address (ccaswick@yahoo.com) along to Paul, maybe we can discover a connection. Most of the CZASZEWICZ family lived in the Chicago area, and I too am in the suburbs of Chicago. Thanks and Happy Holidays. Caye Caswick