Friday, December 18, 2009

INTRO is over....and now, new beginnings!

Laughter
Mark just gave his life to Jesus at the beginning of Intro...here he is giving his testimony! He's like my little brother...or my son! :-)

Praying on the mic!

Joyce, from Colorado...in glorious worship!

Ginny and Peter, served in Ukraine for 17 years as missionaries!

Lots of mixed emotions today...12 weeks simply FLEW by, and I'm not even sure how to feel about saying "so long" to this intensive course called Introduction to IHOP. Thankfully, many people are sticking around, but others are returning home, going overseas, or going elsewhere.

Many told me that I would make friends for life in Intro...very true! And this particular Intro was VERY different than ANY other because of the outbreak of the Holy Spirit during week #7! Lives have been radically transformed by the God of the universe...and now we're being "sent out" to share that love, joy, peace, life, and hope with all those God brings across our paths!

I need time to process...

No comments: