Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More conference pictures...

Dan and Carole Fernandez, minister inner healing and deliverance. Carole has an incredible voice and sings to God's glory!


Yes, I attended the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship National Convention! I just knew I wanted to go hear Jill Austin...and actually, it was a blessing to be with all these men and women from around europe who love Jesus! I "accidentally" met a couple who make trips into Hungary to minister to gypsies near Debrecen! God connections!


Worship was wonderful, in English and in Flemmish!



The advertising poster for the conference!




The conference location...a lovely hotel/conference center within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean in Blankenberg, Belgium!





Here are more pictures from the conference....and if you want to see an album of pix and are on facebook, click on "My facebook page" to the right on my blog and go check out my new albums!

No comments: