Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Conference in Belgium

African brothers and sisters sang a song during worship!


Dan Fernandez teaching the Word!


Linda, Jill Austin's 'right-hand woman' at the book table.



Jill Austin teaching and ministering.




The whole earth is full of His glory!




During the summer, I attended "The Call" in Washington, DC and happened to "run into" Jill Austin. I'd heard her speak in Rotterdam, Holland last May and so introduced myself to her in DC. I asked her if she would be in europe sometime this fall, and she said, "Yes, check my website...www.masterpotter.com". Sure enough, she would be in Belgium along with a wonderful couple, Dan and Carole Fernandez, ministering, and the conference fell exactly during my fall break from school. God provided so I was able to go and enjoy a very good conference where many, many were blessed, including me, and I made some new friends!


May God water all the seeds planted and cause MUCH fruit to grow throughout europe as a result of the ministry which took place this weekend!

No comments: