Friday, June 06, 2008

Swimming fun!

Yes, it is a very nice swimming pool! God is very good to me!


MJ and I drying our hair after swimming!


For all 3 of you who read my blog, I finally decided to take a picture of the pool where I swim so you can see the place where many blog thoughts have been birthed! Mary Jill and Edith are here from Debrecen for a couple of days, and thankfully, we got to the pool yesterday before all the rain hit...it's still raining...we had a great swim, a great time at the university library cafe where we got to talk and encourage some of our Friday at 7 students who were there studying at the library!

4 comments:

Mary Jill said...

You are so good and quick with your blog! I will love keeping up with you this way when I am further away. The swim day was so good! Luv, MJ

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

I will miss you when you are gone! But, July 10th will come quickly, I'm sure! Have a GREAT time, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Arden!

Im also reading your blog!
A piece of strength whenever I can catch up with it:-)from oxford

Anonymous said...

Here are three responses to your e-mail that said that only three people read your blog. I think there are more than three people keeping up with you.

Mucho love and prayers! -- Lea