Monday, June 23, 2008

Joys of moving!

Aron and Erik taking a break from lifting....Tobi in the background...and my "faithful" Honda Jazz!


Tobi, a medical student, taking a break along with Erik's skeleton (medical student you know) and standing guard over the few remaining items as the rest of us drive Erik's stuff to his new flat!


One of the MANY blessings of having a car here is so that I can help people when they have a need for "wheels". Yesterday, Aron and Tobi and I helped Erik move his things to his new apartment, (which is closer to his girlfriend Sara, only two streets away as opposed to "across town" :-)))))

For those of you concerned about me, rest assured, I did not lift anything! I just provided wheels! The greatest part about this whole moving adventure is realizing that amongst the four of us, we represented four different nations...America, Hungary, Nigeria and Sweden! I LOVE living amongst internationals!

No comments: